- My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
- Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainments. But I have only you.
- Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
- Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
- Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in your hand, and yet I choose not to bite you.
- Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long or my heart might be getting old or weak.
- Please take care of me when I grow old. You too will grow old.
- On the difficult journey, on the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can’t bear to watch. Don’t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there. Because I love you so.
Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a much duller, less joyful thing without God’s critters. Please pass this on to other pet owners.
When your dog isn’t behaving the way you want, it’s important to correct, and not punish him. You may think you’re giving him a “time out,” but all he knows is that you made him sit in the corner for five minutes. Unlike a child, they don’t connect the “punishment” to the bad behavior. When you correct a dog, you immediately alert them that what they’re doing is wrong and then you show them an alternate, acceptable behavior. Dogs live in the now! They understand the most immediate cause and effect. And there is no better situation to correct your dog than when they are showing signs of being territorial.
If your dog is acting territorial, it is likely that they were never given rules, boundaries, or limitations. When you move into a new home, you should show your dog which areas he is allowed into and which ones he isn’t. Take your dog for a good long walk, and then enter the house, walking him through the rooms where it is okay for him to be. For the rooms where the dog is not allowed, you should claim the doorway or entrance. Show him that that room belongs to you. Don’t allow him in, and stay there until he backs away. Then he will see, “This is a room I shouldn’t go in.” If you set these rules, boundaries, and limitations in the very beginning, and reinforce them every day, the dog will obey. If the dog tests the boundaries, just deliver a quick correction and show the dog what you want.
In December 2006, PetSafe acquired Innotek Pet Products and the Invisible Fence Comapny. As a result, RadioFence.com now offers best selling pet fences from the top companies in the industry all in one place! PetSafe and Innotek are the #1 Dog Fences in the World! Our Underground Dog Fences outsell all the other dog fences combined! In fact, 9 out of 10 people buy a PetSafe or Innotek brand dog fence over any other. The Invisible Fence Brand is the top selling professionally installed pet containment system worldwide.
PetSafe Dog Fences have dramatically changed pet containment systems. You do not need to spend thousands of dollars on traditional wood or chain link dog fencing. PetSafe Dog Fencing uses technologically advanced collars creating an invisible barrier that dogs will not to cross. These dog fence systems are easy to install and after a few training sessions, your dog will never run away again.
RadioFence.com is having the largest sale in it’s history on PetSafe and Staywell pet doors with unheard of savings on Pet Doors. Every pet door has been reduced as well as replacement items such as pet door flaps.
PetSafe designed the Dog Door to be easy to use, and easy to install. PetSafe dog doors are designed to fit in almost any door or wall. Of course, with a PetSafe Dog Door you always get complete, step-by-step, easy to follow instructions. Dog owners love our doors, and so will you. In fact, our doors have been the most popular dog doors in the U.S. since 1952!
The PetSafe Pet Door for Walls gives your Pet the freedom he deserves. Now from PetSafe, the wall entry Pet Door that you have been looking for! The telescoping tunnel accommodates 4 3/4″ to 7 1/4″ thick walls! Place it anywhere you have a clear inside and outside wall area, from the garage, kitchen, mudroom, anywhere!
The Dual Flap design (one inside and one outside) makes for a well insulated barrier between the outdoors and your indoor room. The Pet Door for Wall Installation can be used in a variety of wall materials including all types of siding, stucco, even brick. Installation requires only a few tools. The Pet Door for Wall Installation from PetSafe has a lifetime limited warranty.